Gain greater benefit from your membership.
DDF/CFA Denmark are launching a number of new specialist networks in order to strengthen the objective of maintaining and developing the professional competencies of our members and to create a forum and an inspiring environment for a professional and social network.
• Network for Financial Communication
• Quant Network
– Quantitative Financial Models
• Forum for Performance Measurement
• Asset Allocation Network
• Network for Investment and Securities Law
• Risk Management Network
Help start a new network:
Our member survey at the start of 2010 and an information meeting in April 2010 showed an overwhelming interest in participating in relevant networks. See the many suggestions for new networks here. Contact Keld Lundberg Holm via mobile: 33 32 42 75 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
About our networks in brief:
Networks in DDF/CFA Denmark are characterised by:
• Academic forums for practicians
• High professional competency and professionalism
• Great and concrete professional benefits for each participant
• Well-defined target group
• It is created for our members by our members
• There is focus on dialogue and knowledge sharing
• There is focus on the latest developments within the field
The committees behind the networks:
Each network is established by a group of members, who have several years of experience in the respective field. The working group has discussed the form and content og will have the responsibility for making sure that the network meetings are characterised by relevance, professionalism and a great degree of specialist content. As well as network meetings, it is the intention that the working group will from time to time arrange relevant meetings for all of the society's members, possibly in collaboration with the society's committee.
FAQ - here you can find answers to your questions about networks
Please note that the network meetings are held in Danish and that some mastery of Danish is required.
A great network is just as qualifying as a great course
Because it creates room for:
• Staying professionally updated
• Getting inspiration from others within the same field
• Reflection on your own practices - and thereby development of practice
• Innovation in the encounter between different perspectives
• Discussions regarding concrete professional challenges
• Creating professional relations that enhance the participants' 'market value'
The framework for our networks
• 2-4 meetings each year with a duration of ½-1 day
• 15-30 participants
• Presentations by experts within and outside the network
• DDF takes care of all administrative tasks
(participation must be easy)
• The networks aim to have a broad participant representation, therefore no more than two persons from each department in the various firms may participate in the same network
• If the influx of applicants is greater, a waiting list is created
• All participants are expected to take an active share in the meetings, including contribution with presentations where it is perceived to be relevant